Categorisation: the meaning of Amber
The 'support services' have identified that your school is not where it should be and it has been made clear to them that they need to do something about it.
You will have access to more support and external expertise.
If you know where you are and what you need to do then it will help you decide what support to get and what support to pay lip service to.
However, if your data next year is as interesting as this year, then you will need 2 school development plans.
The first one is to make sure you engage with your consortium. When results have not improved next sure, make sure they are at least part of the narrative. Sharing is good sometimes.
The second one is to focus on the building blocks of your school:
* Roles and responsibilities
* Accountability and reporting (from chalk face to DHT)
* Training (Keep training days to keep the Consortium happy, focus on coaching)
* Use the second strand of the DCF to promote extended writing
* Kill-off independent learning unless you are sure that students engaged in independent learning are actually...learning.