Priming: What are you working towards and what is getting in your way?
1. What worked and what didn’t?
2. If you were at your best, what would you do right now?
3. What would you advise your best friend to do if they were in your situation?
4. What would your best friend advise you to do?
5. What if you had as much time as you needed?
6. What if money were not an issue?
7. What other angles and options have you not thought of yet?
8. If you (secretly) knew the answer to getting unstuck, what would that be?
Coaching step by step blended framework
1. Defining the HighPerformance Leadership framework
2. Reviewing of performance in the light of this HPLF
3. Identification of gap
4. Challenged to set up a goal
5. Setting up objectives to deal with obstacles to change
6. Identification of timeline
7. Taking action
9. Identification of online support to refine skills
10. Identification of face to face review
11. Identification of traction
12. Identification of sustainability
The High-Performance Leadership Framework:
1. Review the gap between the outcomes from the current performance management cycle and reality
2. Identification of gap
Setting up a goal:
1. Focused on a positive outcome
2. In line with what you believe
3. Do’able and SMART but do not forget it is an aspiration, not a target
Focusing on obstacles:
1. Do you have complete control over achieving your goal?
2. How will making this change affect other aspects of your life?
3. Change is good, but are you throwing the baby out with the bathwater?
4. Change is possible, but what is the price?
5. Who will you be once you have achieved this goal?
1. Is your goal ambitious enough? Too ambitious?
2. When will you know you have achieved your goal?
3. Are there different levels of success?
1. What skills will you need to refine and what kind of support do you need?
1. What would be the smallest or easiest first step for you?
2. Who else could help you in completing your action/s?
3. What’s one action you could take right after this meeting?
4. What are three actions you could take that would make sense this week?
1. When specifically will you do your action/s?
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to complete each action?
3. How do you normally sabotage yourself - and what will you do differently this time?
4. How will I know you’ve completed your action/s?
5. Who will you tell about your actions (to support you in completing them)?
6. What specifically will you ask your supporters to do for you?
7. Tell me how you’ll feel once you have completed your actions?
8. How will you reward yourself when you complete your actions?
1. What specifically have I achieved during the coaching period
2. How am I different/ What am I doing differently as a direct result of coaching?
3. What are my top 3 goals and dreams in life right now?
4. What are my top 5 priorities in life as I now understand them?
5. What limiting beliefs have I let go of? (eg. about myself/life/others) I NO LONGER BELIEVE:
6. What positive new beliefs do I have? (eg. about myself/life/others) I NOW BELIEVE:
7. What specifically have I learned about myself? (that I perhaps haven't mentioned yet)
8. What have I learned during this coaching or program that I will carry forwards in life?
9. What has been the best bit of the coaching for me?
9. What ONE piece of advice would I give myself to take forwards?